If you met me five years ago, you would not find a wrist bracelet on me on a normal day. I never gave it a thought. I wore beads around my neck and on my wrists only for certain occasions. About three years ago, I was gifted a set of beaded bracelets by a friend and I absolutely fell in love with them. I have not stopped wearing them since.
Beaded bracelets are a type of jewelry that are made by stringing beads together on a cord or wire. The beads can be made from a variety of materials, including glass, wood, plastic, metal, and gemstones. Beaded bracelets can be simple or elaborate in design, depending on the type and size of beads used.
Beaded bracelets can be made in a variety of styles, including stretch bracelets, which are made with an elastic cord and can be easily slipped on and off the wrist, and adjustable bracelets, which have a sliding knot that allows the wearer to adjust the size of the bracelet. Beaded bracelets can also be made with a variety of patterns and designs, such as alternating colors or shapes, or with a focal bead or charm in the center.
Different types of beaded bracelets
Beaded bracelets can be made from a number of different materials. These materials include: corals, imitation corals, tiger eye, alphabet beads, lava beads, and a number of others. I have different beaded bracelets made from all of these types of beads.
How I wear beaded bracelets
I find beaded bracelets suitable for a wide variety of occasions – all the way from casual to formal. I wear a set almost all the time and feel not fully dressed without them. Sometimes, I wear a set alone and at other times, I wear a combination of different types for a layered look. I have such an extensive set that I almost always have a set to match any colour and pattern of clothing that i have on.
How beaded bracelets can spice up your outfits
What makes beaded bracelets intriguing for me is how they spice up my dressing by adding a stylish and unique look to my outfit. Here are some ways that they enhance my dressing:
- Add texture: Wrist bracelets can add texture to a man’s outfit, especially if they are made from materials such as leather, metal, or beads. This can add visual interest and depth to an otherwise simple outfit.
- Express personality: Wrist bracelets can be a great way for you to express your personality and individual style. Opt for bracelets that reflect your interests, such as a bracelet with a favorite sports team logo or a bracelet made from a material that has personal significance.
- Provide a focal point: Wrist bracelets can provide a focal point for an outfit, drawing attention to the wrist and adding visual interest. This can be especially effective if the bracelet is a bold or unique design.
- Complement other accessories: Wrist bracelets can complement other accessories, such as a watch or cufflinks, by adding another layer of visual interest to the wrist area.
- Add color: Wrist bracelets can add a pop of color to a man’s outfit, especially if they are made from brightly colored beads or woven materials. This can be a great way to add visual interest to an otherwise neutral outfit.
As I have mentioned earlier, beaded bracelets have so become a part of my fashion personality that I hardly step out anymore without one on my wrist. You should give them a try. Like me, you just might find out that you like them. A lot. Fortunately, there are many individuals producing these wrist bracelets now. If you look around your neighbourhood, you will find someone. And they do not cost an arm and a leg. Spicing up your style with beaded wrist bracelets is an affordable indulgence.